Deutsche Bank Personal Loan is offered only to existing Deutsche Bank customers.
Deutsche BankPersonal Loan Comes With The Following Advantages:
- Easy loan tenure: Pay off your Deutsche Bank Personal Loan at your ease.
- Balance transfer option: Transfer your high interest loan from any other bank to avail current interest rates.
- Existing customer advantage: Avail of a Deutsche Bank Personal Loan without providing income papers
- Easy documentation: Avoid the hassle of multiple documentation.
- Quick approval process: You don't have to wait too long to obtain a personal loan anymore.
Advantages: Deutsche BankPersonal Loan
- Easy Loan Tenure: You can apply for loans amounting from Rs 50,000 to Rs 7,50,000 and repay it at your ease by opting for tenures ranging from 12 months to 36 months.
- Benefit With Balance Transfer Option: Why should you continue to pay a higher interest rate on your existing personal loan? You have the option of transferring your loan to Deutsche Bank at the current interest rates. You also have the option of getting an additional loan, as per your eligibility when you transfer your existing loan from any other bank to Deutsche Bank.
- Existing Customers Of Deutsche Bank: All Deutsche Bank customers having a Payroll / Savings / Current Account can avail of loan at the current interest rates without providing any income documentation.
- Easy Documentation: At Deutsche Bank, it is easy to apply for a Deutsche Bank Personal Loan, as the documentation process is simple and friendly.
- Quick Approval Process: At Deutsche Bank, we are prepared to meet your urgent financial needs. You do not have to wait for long to get your Deutsche Bank Personal Loan approved. You will get the money when you need it most.
Eligibility: Deutsche BankPersonal Loan
|Eligibility criteria||Existing customers|
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Income (Rs)||Monthly take home - Rs. 25,000 and above|
Documentation: Deutsche BankPersonal Loan
|Identity proof (Copy of any one)||
|Age proof (Copy of any one)||
|Residence proof (Copy of any one)||Valid Passport
Deutsche Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
Rates vary between 16 % - 22 % depending on the customer profile
Schedule of Charges: Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
|Fees and Charges||Personal Loans|
|Processing fees||3% of the loan amount|
|Default interest rate||24% per annum|
|Loan prepayment penalties||
|Personal Credit Issuance charges (CIBIL report)||Rs. 50|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs. 500|
|Unsuccessful execution of standing Instruction or ECS for payment / cheque bounce charges in SOC||Rs. 500|
|Repayment instruction swap charges||Rs. 500|
|Documentation charges||Up to Rs. 1,500|
|No dues certificates||Free|
|Service tax payable on fees and charges||As applicable|
|Stamp duty charges||Depending on local regulations|
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|