Avail The Lowest Rate Of Interest On Car Loan From City Union Bank
City Union Bank is an Indian bank previously known as The Kumbakonam Bank Limited. It was incorporated as a limited company on 31 October 1904. It is also the oldest Private Sector Bank in India. Presently L& T holds 10% of this bank.
What is City Union Bank Car Loan?
Everyone wants to purchase a vehicle, but the majority of people does not have money to pay for it. Mostly people have to apply for an auto loan to finance a vehicle. The City Union Bank Car Loan is a scheme which is tailored to help people in acquiring a vehicle. It allows a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than paying it at once. It offers financial support to people and help them in converting their dream vehicle into reality.
Things to check before you apply for car loan
Features and Benefits of an Andhra Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
|City Union Bank Car Loan Interest Rate and Charges|
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.