AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM SOUTH INDIAN BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
South Indian Bank Limited is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. The Bank has 756 branches spread across more than 26 states and union territories in India. It has set up 854 ATMs all over India.
Why South Indian Bank Car Loan?
A car has become a very basic need in today's world especially when you have a family. It adds ease and comfort in your life. But purchasing a car can be a very tough task for a person with a medium salary that is not even sufficient for the family basic needs in such cases financing also becomes a problem. A Central Bank of India Car Loan is a best financial product in the market that provides financial support to people at low interest rates. The loan helps you to convert the dream of owning a vehicle into reality.
Features and Benefits of an South Indian Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
South Indian Bank Car Loan Interest Rates and Charges
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.