AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM STATE BANK OF INDORE BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 60011600
State Bank of Indore was a government-owned Indian bank and the largest of State Bank of India's six associate bank subsidiaries. In October 2009, the Government of India gave its in-principle approval to a merger between State Bank of India and State Bank of Indore. It has 470 branches in more than 300 cities and towns.
What is State Bank of Indore Car Loan?
Buying a car is one of your major expenses in life. There are very few people that have surplus money available for them to buy a car. Most people, however, have to depend upon car loans to own cars, which have now become necessities of life. State Bank of Indore Car Loan is a scheme that offers monetary support to people and help them in converting their dream of owning a vehicle into reality.
Features and Benefits of a State Bank of Indore Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- We offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
State Bank of Indore Car Loan Charges
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.