AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM STATE BANK OF MYSORE
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
State Bank of Mysore is a nationalised bank in India, with headquarters at Bangalore. It is one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India. It was in the year 1913 as The Bank of Mysore Ltd. This bank has more than 745 branches and 10200 employees, and the Bank has 606 branches in Karnataka State.
Why State Bank of Mysore Car Loan?
Everyone wants to own a car and also for that they are aware that getting approved for an auto finance is essential. The State Bank of Mysore Car Loan is a financial product that offer finance to people for buying a vehicle. The loan provides monetary support to people and help them in making their dream of owning a vehicle come true.
Features and Benefits of an State Bank of Mysore Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- State Bank of Mysore offer extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
State Bank of Mysore Car Loan Interest Rates and Charges
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.