Central Bank of India offers the best features you could expect in a credit card, combined with all the services offered by a world class Issuer Bank.
All Purpose Central Bank of India Central Card
Central Card can be used for almost all your requirements, be it shopping, dining out, going on a holiday, fuelling up your vehicle, booking railway tickets, on e- commerce platforms- just about any financial requirement, whether planned or impulsive.
Add On Cards
You can get add-on cards for your spouse or son or unmarried daughter and allow them to enjoy the benefits of Central card.
Revolving Credit Facility
Central Bank of India offers Central card to suit your innumerable transactional needs at all Points of Sale/ATMs. We issue Visa Classic cards. Our domestic cards are widely accepted in India.
Central card is widely accepted at all Member Establishments honoring Visa/ MasterCard. Central card gives you the facility of cash, convenience and a range of benefits.
- No Enrolment / Joining Fee
- No Fee for Even Add-On Cards.
- Convenience of Usage at ATMs.
- SMS Alerts Facility to Cardholders for Bill Payment
- Reminders As Well As Receipt of Payments of Your Bills.
- Annual Income Rs.75000/- and above.
- Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years.
- PAN card is a pre-requisite for application.
- Identifiable and clearly spelt out residential and official/business address is necessary- Proof of Address to be provided.
- Income proof- Salary Certificate, Form 16, IT Returns Copy- to be furnished.
- Statement of bank account for last 6 months, if you maintain your accounts with other bank