Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
9878981166 (Other Cities)
Andhra Bank offers Loan Against Gold to the people who are engaged in Agricultural as well as non-agricultural activities. It is an attractive loan option through which every person whether he is jobless or with bad credit may acquire money through Andhra Bank Gold Loan. It is a loan that can be used to achieve instant money with 75% of the gold value. Andhra Bank has different gold loan schemes one of them is "AB Swarna Loan Scheme" especially for Non Agricultural Gold Loan (NAGL) segment under which they will provide following facilities to the borrowers who required short term loans:
- Rate of interest @ 12.90% p.a. fixed, if the loan is repaid within 6 months from the date of disbursement.
- If the loan is not closed with interest within a period of 6 months, the borrower will however have an option to continue the loan up to 1 year with normal rate of interest i.e., @ 14.75% fixed from the date of disbursement.
- Loans to be granted maintaining margin as per extant guidelines against the security of gold jewellery and gold coins.
Why Andhra Bank Gold Loan?
- Loan quantum of Rs 50,000 lakhs is available.
- Repayment: Maximum of 60 EMI’s are required.
- Third Party is acceptable to the bank.
- Instant availability on the same day.
- Enjoy fewer hassles.
- No pre-closure charges are involved.
- No credit history is required.
- 50 % of margin is available.
|Gold Quantity||Gold Rate|
|22 carat Gold||Rs. 1150/-|
|21 Carat Gold||Rs. 1100/-|
|20 Carat Gold||Rs. 1050/-|
|19 Carat Gold||Rs. 1000/-|
Features of Gold Loan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20 lacs or more & up to 75% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
|Agricultural Short term Gold loans|
|For individual borrowers||BR + 1.75% = 12.00% p.a.|
|For Corporate & Non-Corporate borrowers||Not Applicable|
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Base Rate @ 10.25% p.a. Minimum rate of interest avaialable is 11.40%.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation of income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Procedure
- Apply Online on any Financial Portal.
- Get your gold to any Bank.
- They will evaluate the value of your gold in terms of purity and weight.
- If your gold found to be genuine, you can avail the loan amount within 30 minutes.
- You will get 100 % safety of your gold.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 60011600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.
Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- Manappuram Gold Loan
- IIFL Gold Loan
- HDFC Gold Loan
- Muthoot Gold Loan
- Reliance Gold Loan
- Canara Bank Gold Loan
- Other banks
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator||Andhra Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.