Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)
Bank of Maharashtra is the major bank of Maharashtra state in India. It was registered on September 1935 with an authorized capital of I million. This bank has commenced their business on Feb 8, 1936.
Why Bank of Maharashtra Gold Loan?
- Repayment Period: Maximum of 3 years.
- Minimum Loan Amount : Rs 20,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: Rs 10 lakhs.
- Processing Fees: 0.50 5 of the loan amount.
- Available Loan : 70 % of the gold value.
- Fewer hassles and no credit checks are required.
- Instant approvals on the same day.
|Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Valuation Fee|
|12 months||11 % to 14 %||NIL|
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof:: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Bank of Maharashtra Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for loan against gold.
- Afterwards, borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable Gold asset.
- Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 600 11 600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.