South Indian Bank Gold Loan
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
9878981166 (Other Cities)
South Indian Bank came into being during the Swadeshi Movement, due to the combined efforts of a group of visionary men at Thrissur in Cochin. It was the first bank in Kerala to become a scheduled bank in 1946. It provides instant loan against gold. Gold Loan is basically taken to overcome short term requirements of a person.
What is Gold loan?
Gold is one of the most precious and costly metals in India. Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your gold in a closed drawer when it can help you in times of emergency. Taking a Loan Against Gold can help you to overcome any drastic situation. Gold Loan is the best way to get cash in a short span.
Why South Indian Bank Gold Loan?
Presently, the standard of living is higher. There are many people who are not able to pay their expenses and need some sort of financial assistance. A Loan is the best option for all of these people. There are many loans provided by the banks like personal loan, business loans, gold loans, etc. Gold Loan comes with the lowest interest rate among these loans. South Indian Bank provides Gold Loan with extreme benefits. The loan has an added advantage that it requires simple documentation and zero processing charges.
- Lowest Interest Rates
- Simple Documentation
- Zero Processing Charges
- Quick Disbursal
- Safety and Security of Gold Ornaments
|Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Valuation Fee|
|12 months||11 % to 14 %||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Gold Loan:
For Salaried Individuals : 21 – 60 years
For Self Employed Individuals : 21 – 75 years
|Carat Range of Gold||22 to 24|
|Tenure of the loan||6 months or 12 months|
|Rate of Interest Charged||11.40% to 16.50%|
|EMI Option||Loan Duration can be extended to 36 months|
What are the Advantages of South Indian Gold Loan?
- South Indian Bank provides gold loans to proprietary firms, individuals and partnerships.
- A person can avail a Loan amount between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 100 lacs.
- They charge a processing fees of 0.20% which is the lowest compared to other banks.
- Any individual who is applying for a Personal Loan or a Business Loan, but, is not eligible for them can apply for a gold finance.
South Indian Bank Gold Loan Procedure
- First of all, Apply online for Loan against Gold.
- Afterwards, borrower will have to submit an application form along with his / her valuable Gold asset.
- Then the bank will evaluate the real value of your Gold in terms of its purity and weight.
- Finally the Loan is sanctioned to the applicant after checking the genuineness of the asset provided.
- The whole Gold Loan process takes around.
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 60011600, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|