Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Give us a call on +91-98789-81166
Indian Bank is a state owned financial services Indian company with their headquarters serving at Chennai in South India. The Government of India has owned this bank since 1969, which celebrates its centenary in 2007. This bank has 2100 branches operating in India with 22,000 employees in the country.
Check these for more Information:
|Indian Bank Charges and Rates|
17 % for salaried and 14 % for self employed
0.50 % of loan amount with min of Rs 500
36 EMI’s to pay
What are the benefits of Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- Purpose: To meet expenses of marriage, education and college.
- Loan Amount: Five times the gross salary maximum of Rs 50,000
- Margin: Not Involved:
- No security requirements.
- Less hassles.
- 2 days approval.
- Less documentation.
Why to choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- It is very easy to avail loan from every bank online.
- But Dialabank is only one place with different banks in hand.
- It is a financial platform where you can check and compare different loan rates across different banks.
- Even you can solve all of your queries on the phone by dialing toll free number 600 11 600. You will get personalized service at the phone from our trained relationship manager.
Indian Bank does not provide Personal Loan to poor credit holders. However, one can fulfill their financial requirement with a Gold Loan easily.
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.