A personal loan is an unsecured loan that lets you borrow the money from the banks and non-banking financial organization to meet their personal needs. The loan will be provided on the basis of income, credit score, and history of employment history, repayment capacity. In this, you don’t have to keep anything for security such as gold or home as it is an unsecured loan. And the applicant can use this amount of loan anywhere he/she wants to do; there is no restriction on the use of the bank; you are free to make your choice. As it is totally, depends on the borrower in what they want to use the money like to pay your credit card bills, to make your home and for wedding purposes. However, everyone has a reason to get a personal loan, and it helps to overcome such problems.
Why should one apply for Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan?
- Loans up to Rs 15 lakhs available.
- Attractive rate of interest.
- Hassle free Loans: No security requirements.
- Flexible repayment options.
- Personalized service at your doorstep.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Karur Vysya Personal Loan Documentation
- Two passports sized colored photographs, but the applicant should not be wearing the glasses in the photograph.
- After that one identity proof is required to get a personal loan. It can be an Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ PAN card/ driving licence/ passport.
- One residence proof is also required it can be anyone out of them. (Aadhar card/ voter ID card/ PAN card/ driving licence/ passport.)
- Utility bills or rental agreement can also be considered as the proof residence.
- Income proof is mandatory in case of personal Loan. In case of salaried applicants it is the salary slip of the last three months, and in the case of self-employed, it is ITR (income tax report) of the last three years.
Salary slips of last 3 months & bank statements of the last 6 months
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two colored photographs
credit score above 650
Karur Vysya Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rates provided by the bank are very affordable. It starts at 11.70% per annum.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is one year to 5 years.
Karur Vysya Personal Loan Features
There are some features of personal loan that are mentioned below.
- First of all, it is very easy to access. You can apply for a personal loan online in 2 minutes.
- Besides that, you can check your eligibility, interest rates and EMI’s online.
- You can calculate your EMI’s online on the online calculator.
- If you are eligible, your loan will get approved in a few minutes.
- After the approval of your loan and the submission of the documents, your loan will be disbursed very quickly.
- The documentation process is very simple and easy. You have to submit some basic documents.
- Applicant should be working at the current place for at least one year if he/ she is salaried.
How to apply?
You can easily apply for a personal loan online in a few minutes. You can even check tour eligibility and the rates of interest online.
- Visit www.dialabank.com on google.
- After that search for the personal loan.
- Now fill the application form with your basic information.
- Don’t forget to enter your correct contact number.
- Now click on apply button.
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline of India. There are no trust issues at all.
- The rates of interest are very attractive and affordable here.
- The customer’s queries response is quick here. You will get a call back instantly after filling your application form.
- Dialabank provides its services all over India.
About Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya is a private sector bank, and it is also one of the best private banks in India. The headquarter of the bank is in Karur. The bank provides various financial services to the customers at lower interest rates. It includes banking, online banking, wealth management, loans and credit cards. A personal loan is a kind of loan where you borrow the money from the bank at some rate of interest to fulfill your personal need. It can be anything; the bank would not question the use of the loan amount.
|Other Personal Loan Providers|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||YES Bank Personal Loan|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan||Axis Bank Personal Loan|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Federal Bank Personal Loan|
|Kotak Bank Personal Loan||
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Apply for Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.