Nowadays cars have become the ultimate symbol of liberty, individuality, and independence. But the major concern is the escalating price of cars which has simply gone beyond the reach of the common masses. In this situation, the person thinks to avail a loan for purchasing the car. SBI Car Loan is financial assistance offered to people for buying a car. This loan offers the flexibility to buy a car of any make and model.
SBI Car Loan Interest Rates
|Car Loan Interest Rates|
|New Car Loan Interest Rate||Used Car Loan Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|9.45% - 9.99%||16.90% Up to 3 years||0.50%|
|17.15% Above 3 years|
APPLY NOW AND GET GUARANTEED LOWEST EMIs FOR YOUR SBI CAR LOAN
Call Now at 60011600 ( City Code) / 9779235508 or Apply Now
Features and Benefits
- Affordable EMIs
- Simple and Hassle free process
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
State Bank of India (SBI) has its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a multinational financial and banking service association. It deals with a consumer loan, insurance, corporate banking and many more. It is featured in the top 10 brands of India according to the survey conducted by Brand Finance.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- IndusInd Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.