Axis Bank - Formerly UTI Bank was established in 1994 as an Indian financial services firm based in Mumbai. The first branch was inaugurated in April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Dr. Manmohan Singh, former Honorable Finance Minister. Axis Bank works on major segments like corporate banking, insurance, finance, mortgage loans and many more. Axis Bank has the privilege of being listed on the London Stock Exchange.
What is Axis Bank Car Loan?
Buying your dream car is no more a dream now. One can get his favorite car with Axis Bank Car Loan. Axis Bank Car Loan is the most transparent and flexible approach through which a person can get a car loan easily. Axis Bank provides various schemes on Car Loan and tools for comparing interest rates. One can select the best car loan scheme using these tools.
Things You Need To Know:-
Features and Benefits of an Axis Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
We provide Car Loan offers from Axis Bank that are uniquely tailor made as per the necessity and eligibility of the customer, removing the pain and hassle out of the whole process of financing a car with minimal documentation and instant e-Approval. With us, your car loan process will become quick, flexible, transparent, and cost-effective. At Dialabank, we know that owning a car has increasingly become a necessity. But the increasing price makes a huge gap between the customer and his dream car. Dialabank along with Axis Bank aims to bridge this gap by providing service to your door step.
- Car Loan value calculated on ex-showroom price of the vehicle
- Lowest Car Loan Interest Rates on Car Loans
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Auto finance is available for salaried, partnership firms, self-employed individuals, and proprietorships Banking surrogate schemes available
- Car Loans tenure from 1 year to 5 years
- Calculate your monthly EMI with Car Loan EMI Calculator
- Special Benefits available for Priority Banking customers.
- Special Car Loan schemes for Axis Bank Salary account holders
- Loans offered from Rs. 1 lakh
- Repayment tenure ranges from 1 to 5 years for new car loans
Axis Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
|New Car Loan Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
9.45% - 10.00%
Leading Car Loan Providers
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
|Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.