Today, every person desires to have a vehicle and wants to stay away from the hassle of public transport. As the prices of cars are extremely high, it has become impossible for a person to buy a vehicle from one’s own pocket. Car loan is the solution to this problem. Those who cannot afford a brand new car can buy a used car through HDFC Used Car Loan. It is the best way to acquire a vehicle at profitable interest rates.
HDFC Bank Used Car Loan Interest Rates
New Car Loan (Reducing)
Used Car Loan (Reducing)
10.25% to 13.25%
|14.25% to 17.75%|
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
HDFC or Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited is the largest mortgage firm in India. It was founded in 1977 by Hasmukhbhai Parekh and based in Mumbai, India. HDFC's marketing work continue to be concentrated on developing a stronger distribution network. HDFC covers over 90 locations through its outreach programs.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||HDFC CAR LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
APPLY NOW AND GET GUARANTEED LOWEST EMIs FOR YOUR HDFC USED CAR LOAN
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)