HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates:
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
A loan taken against some gold ornaments or jewelry to get money in return is known as Gold Loan. The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It is hassle free loan in terms of the time period and paperwork. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed.
Why one should choose HDFC Gold Loan in Delhi?
- No penalties are involved.
- In house gold evaluation.
- A person can avail a minimum Loan amount from Rs 30,000 and onwards.
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the loan.
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Delhi is the National Capital Territory (NCT) which includes the Indian capital New Delhi. It stands on Yamuna River in north India. Delhi is second most populated city in India after Mumbai. It is largest in term of area.
|HDFC Gold Loan EMI Calculator||HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates|
Gold Loan in 5 Minutes at 1% p.m.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.