Need of Personal Loan in Pune:
Do you need a personal loan in Pune? Then Fill the form above or you can call us on our customer care number at 020-60011600 and we will check your eligibility after which we will tell you about the offers and rate of interest you will recieve from the bank from which you are eligible to have a personal loan in Pune.
Pune Personal Loan Interest Rates:
|Bank Name||Interest Rates||Processing Fees||Tenure(in years)|
|HDFC||11.49% - 17.25%||Upto 2.5%||1 - 5|
|AXIS||15.50% - 24%||1.5% to 2%||1 - 5|
|ICICI||11.43% - onwards||2.5%||1 - 5|
|BAJAJ||13.99% - 16%||2% - 3%||1 - 5|
|FULLERTON||17.25%||1.5% - 6%||1 - 4|
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Minimum age: 21 year
- Maximum age : 60 years
- Net monthly income: Rs. 15,000
- Minimum Experience:6 months in current job. * In case of Super A company mininmum experience in current job required is 3 months.
- Total experience required: 1 year
Self employed :
- Minimum age: 25 year.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- Minimum annual turnover: Rs. 20 lakh
- Experience in current bussiness: 3 years
- Total experience in bussiness: 5 years
|Last 3 month salary slips||Last 2 years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements of salaried account||Latest 6 month bank statements of current account|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Benefits of getting loan through Dialabank:
- Lowest interest rates .
- Instant Approval in 2 hrs.
- Easy Documentation and flexible loan tenure.
- Get a dedicated helpline for your loan enquires.
Pune is the second largest city of Maharashtra, 9th most populous city in India and seventh largest metropolis of the world. Pune formerly known as Punawadi was once the centre of power of Maratha Empire. Pune is the educational hub and cultural capital of Maharashtra.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Pune
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.