Need a loan in Mumbai? Here, Dialabank will help you. There are many banks and NBFCs in Mumbai which are co-operated with us. Mumbai is the busiest city in Maharashtra and also ranked 6th among the top 10 cities of the billionaire count. People have no time to visit every bank and to know about loans criteria. Dialabank provides a platform for sharing all details of different banks in a single click. We apply for a Personal Loan for our personal reasons like marriage, vacations, for buying land, etc. To get a personal loan you do not need to deposit any security or collateral, and It is an unsecured finance term.
What is a Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history. Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Features of the Personal Loan Mumbai
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
There are some criteria which are required to follow like salary, residence, CIBIL score, etc. There is no need for depositing any security or mortgage. Every bank has its own loan criteria. Some go for high salary customers, and some mainly focus on the previous repayment capabilities.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Mumbai
Not everyone can get a personal loan. There are some criteria based on them the bank provides a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
There are two categories of applicants:
There are different criteria for both categories follows as
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18,000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
- CIBIL should be equal to or more than 650.
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- CIBIL should be equal to or more than 650.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
List of documents for Personal Loan Mumbai (salaried)
- ID proofs- PAN card/Aadhar card/Passport/Driving License/Employee ID
- Address proofs mention- Bank passbook, Ration card, any Utility bill (telephone, electricity, water, gas) of less than 2 months old, Letter from a recognized public authority verifying the customer’s residence, LIC policy or receipt.
- Proof of ownership- Electricity or water bill, property papers, maintenance bill
- Current job proof: Current employment certificate or appointment letter(in case of more than 2 years).
List of documents
- Proof of business existence-Sales deed/ agreement, Saral copy of 3 years old, tax registration proof, Company registration license
- Proof of Income- Income tax returns of the last 2 years along with computation of income duly attested by a CA(chartered accountant), audited balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts, tax audit report if applicable, Bank statement: Latest 1 year bank statement (both savings and current), Investment proof: fixed deposit, fixed assets, shares, etc.
- The need for professional Degree Certificate (in the case of professionals)
- If any existing loan in the past- Need to submit sanction letter, payment track record.
How to avail the lowest Personal Loan Mumbai at Lower Interest Rates?
Following are the features of the lowest interest rates:
- Company Profile: The company profile may impact a lot in terms of interest rates. Banks have categorized the companies in different categories. They offer interest rates as per the category of company. So, if you are looking for a good deal, do check your company category.
- Online Comparison: Person should do detailed research online to compare the interest rates of all lenders. It helps the borrower to choose the best lender that suits their requirements. A person can use various tools like EMI Calculator, online comparison portals, loan helplines, etc.
- Negotiate with the lender: In case a consumer is already a customer of the lender, then chances of getting a good discount on interest rates will be more.
- Co-borrower: If a borrower’s credit rating is low then, the borrower can merge the income of spouse/father/mother to increase the loan eligibility.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- No extra charges are applicable.
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Quick pick-up of documents.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
How to apply Personal Loan Mumbai?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Cities near Mumbai where Personal Loan is Available
|Personal Loan Pune||Personal Loan Ahmednagar|
|Personal Loan Aurangabad||Personal Loan Kolhapur|
|Personal Loan Nagpur||Personal Loan Akola|
|Personal Loan Jalgaon||