Why a Personal Loan in Mumbai?
Mumbai is a fast developing city where things like Air-conditioner, built-in ovens, Microwave and refrigerators are not luxury but a necessity and to have them, most of the people prefer a personal loan. For so many requirements for loans even the bank and NBFCs are a lot competitive over the rate of interest on the loans. So if you require a personal loan in Mumbai fill the form above or call our customer care number 022-60011600 and we will guide you that from which Bank or NBFC you can get the best offer for your personal loan.
Best Offer @ 11.99% (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 022-60011600 or Apply Online
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Mumbai: 11.99% to 22%
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Why should one choose Personal Loan in Mumbai?
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No co-signer needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Minimum age of the borrower : 21 years
- Maximum age of the borrower : 60 years
- Minimum annual income: Rs.2,40,000
- Net monthly income: Rs. 20,000/- & above
- Total experience in employment: 3 years and above
- Current experience: 6 months and above
Self employed Individual
- Minimum age of the applicant: 25 years
- Maximum age of the applicant: 65 years
- Minimum ITR Filled: Rs.2,00,000
- Total experience in employment: 3 years and above.
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 3 months salary slips||Last 2 years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is also known as Alpha World City which lies on the west coast of the country. It is ranked 6th among the top 10 cities of the billionaire count. It is renowned as the entertainment capital of India.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Mumbai (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.