Need of Personal Loan in Lucknow:
In this modern world needs are rising high so the expenses are also rising at fast rate. It is very difficult for a person to cope up with this unstable climate. Personal loan is the best loan option to handle all expenses easily. This is the best and smartest way to get rid from financial worries. This loan seems to be attractive as you need not deposit any assets to the lender.
Lucknow Personal Loan Interest Rates:
|Bank Name||Interest Rates||Processing Fees||Tenure(in years)|
|HDFC||11.49% - 17.25%||Upto 2.5%||1 - 5|
|AXIS||15.50% - 24%||1.5% to 2%||1 - 5|
|ICICI||11.43% - onwards||2.5%||1 - 5|
|BAJAJ||13.99% - 16%||2% - 3%||1 - 5|
|FULLERTON||17.25%||1.5% - 6%||1 - 4|
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Minimum age: 21 year
- Maximum age : 60 years
- Net monthly income: Rs. 15,000
Minimum Experience:6 months.
* In case of Super A company mininmum experience: 3 months.
Self employed :
- Minimum age: 25 year
- Maximum age: 65 years
- Minimum annual turnover: Rs. 20 lakh
- Total experience in bussiness: 5 years
|Last 3 month salary slips||Last 2 years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements of salaried account||Latest 6 month bank statements of current account|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Benefits of getting loan through Dialabank:
- Lowest interest rates .
- Instant Approval in 2 hrs.
- Get 100% funding on ex-showroom price.
- Easy Documentation and flexible loan tenure.
- Get a dedicated helpline for your loan enquires.
Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is a metro city . It is the 2nd largest city in north, east and central India after Delhi. It is a significant hub of music, poetry, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, design, culture and tourism.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Bangalore
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.