Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Personal Loan Abohar
Call us at 9878981166
Are you facing a financial crisis? Are you thinking about taking a loan but don’t have enough collateral value? Then the personal loan is the option for you. With this loaning scheme, you can get the credit from the bank without having to deposit any collateral. You can use the loan amount in any way you like there are no restrictions. As a result, this loaning scheme is said to be an unsecured way of taking a loan from the bank. Likewise, this loan is one of the fastest and the most reliable way of making a credit from the bank. If you are in urgent need of money, you should go for this loan as the disbursal is faster than any other loaning scheme.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
About Personal Loan
See personal loan is nothing but a loaning scheme in which you as a borrower is not required to have collateral. Bank checks your CIBIL or Credit score along with your income eligibility and then decides the loan amount and its respective rate of interest. To avail this loaning scheme your CIBIL needs to be right that’s the only condition that bank checks first of all in the applicant’s loan request.
Advantages of taking Personal Loan Abohar
- As the name mention, you can use the personal loan amount for any of your individual needs whether you need some extra financial help to invest in your business; you need to pay your medical bills.
- Also, the rate of interest is quite low in comparison to other collateral fee loaning scheme.
- Furthermore, the documentation process is fast which indeed results in quick approval.
- Likewise, to take this loan, it is not mandatory that an applicant must have collateral.
- Personal Loan is beneficial for both salaried and self-employed applicant.
- The loan tenure is quite flexible, and it comes with multiple repayment options.
Personal Loan Interest Rates Abohar
The lowest rate of interest that you can get on these loans is 10.75% per year. There’s one thing that you need to know before you sign up for this loan is once your interest rate gets decided it will remain fix throughout the tenure period.
One more feature of personal loan is that you can close your loan before time by availing the foreclosure option. By availing this scheme, you can skip the remaining EMI’s and their respective rate of interest.
Personal Loan Abohar Eligibility
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- Secondly, if the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan town, then he should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the pay should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is natural. The applicant has to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- If a person is independent than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Required documents for taking Personal Loan
- Identity proof: It includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, driving license.
- Residence proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license, ration card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- Two colored photographs
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to provide their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the previous six months.
- And if the applicant is self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Abohar is the historical city of Punjab. The city is popularly known as the “California of Punjab” due to its rich production of Kinoos, good irrigation supply, and affluent soil.
Special Note: Bank does not provide Personal Loan to poor credit holders, however; one can fulfill their financial requirement with a Gold Loan easily.
|Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Abohar (Click to Apply)|
|PNB Personal Loan||SBI Personal Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.