A Personal Loan is one of the most popular financial good which is in demand these days. It is an unsecured loan which is meant to meet an individual's personal requirements at the time of financial crisis. One can easily avail a Personal loan to fulfill any of the following needs or purpose:
1. For Agricultural Development
2. For building or renovating your house
3. For paying medical bills
4. For your child's education
5. For your daughter's marriage etc the list is quite endless.
So, you are just a call or a click away from getting rid of such financial isssues. Visit our official website and look into the best offers that best suits you.
Personal Loan Malout Interest Rates
1. The interest rates are applied 10.75% onwards
2. The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
4. The loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
5. The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162
6. The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Ambala
You are eligible for availing a personal loan if you fall under any of the following categories
If you are a Salaried employee or
A self-employed individual
For salaried individuals, the following are the requirements:
1. Salary should be 18,000 or above (Monthly).
2. Age criteria: 21-60 years of age.
3. Experience at Work Place: overall experience should be of 3 years and experience of 1 year in the current job.
4. Most importantly, you should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
5. Lastly, a person who gets his salary cash in hand is also not eligible for availing a personal loan. You must have your salary slips for proofs.
For Self-Employed Individuals:
For self-employed following are the requirements:
1. The age of the borrower varies from 25 years to 65 years.
2. Should have filed an annual Income Tax Returns of 2.5 to 3 Lakh.
3. Residence Proof: Should own an office or house of his own.
4. Stability at WorkPlace: Should be owning a financially stable business which is being run from the last three years.5.
5. Again, most importantly should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
Documentation Required for Personal Loan Ambala
We have a list of some of the mandatory documents including your:
Identity proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Driving License or Aadhar Card or your passport.
Either of these documents could be presented in the form of your identity proof.
Residential Proof: could again include any of the following documents:
1. Voter ID Card
2. Driving License
4. Rent Agreement
5. Water or Electricity Bills
6. Aadhar Card
7. PAN Card
Income Proofs: your income proofs should include your salary slips of the previous six months or your bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are a self-employed individual; also your Income Tax Return statements for the last three years are also mandatory.
Note*: it is essential to know that if you are not getting your salary in a bank account, then you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria for availing a Personal Loan.
Application Process for Personal Loan Ambala
The online modes have made the process even more convenient and hassle-free. The application could be quickly made online within 2 minutes.
1. Visit our official web portal, i.e., www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact details so that we can contact you back.
4. We are always available on our toll-free number (987898116) to provide you with the right knowledge about loans, interest rates, etc.
Know more aabout Ambala
Ambala is a city in the Ambala district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is located on the border of the Haryana and Punjab states in India. The city is divided into two parts i.e. Ambala Cantonment and Ambala City. These two areas are 3km apart from each other. Due to this partition, it is also known as “Twin City”.