There are times when a person realizes the need of external financial help to meet an emergency. A Personal Loan is a loan that provides funds to individuals without including any property. It is designed to meet the particular requirements of life like paying off debts, going on an expensive vacation, wedding in the family, purchasing a vehicle and many more. It is a unsecured loan where no collateral is kept with the bank.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Anand?
- It is a multi-purpose loan that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- The loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- It involves simple procedures and fast loan approvals.
Personal Loan Anand Eligibility
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Personal Loan Anand Documents
- Identity Proof: Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhaar Card/ Passport.
- Residence proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license, ration card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
Self Employed People
Last 3 year Form 16
Last 3 Years ITR
Last 2-months’ salary slips
Last 2 years Balance Sheet
Identity Proof: Voter Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Passport
Residence Proof: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Driving License/ Voter Card and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Latest 6-month bank statements
Photocopy of PAN Card
2 passport size photographs
Personal Loan Anand Interest Rate
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Anand Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is one year to 5 years.
How to Apply?
- Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Anand is a city in the region known as Charotar, consisting of Anand and Kheda Districts in the Indian state of Gujarat. It lies between Ahmedabad and Vadodara. It is also referred to as the Milk Capital of India. The city became famous for Amul dairy and its milk revolution.