Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
If you are in need of finance and do not possess any asset as collateral, then Personal Loan is the best option for you. It offers monetary support to the people for personal use. It is a collateral free loan that can be availed without providing security.
SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates : @14 %
Why one should choose SBI Personal Loan in Siliguri?
- These are quick to obtain because less paperwork is required.
- The lender provides Loan without demanding security.
- Borrower can fulfill all wishes pertaining to personal ends.
- The repayment period is settled between 6 months to 7years.
Who are eligible for SBI Personal Loan in Siliguri?
Salaried, self employed people and self employed professionals are eligible for availing personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 10,000 Monthly.
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in current job.
*A person getting salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Siliguri is a city in the Darjeeling in West Bengal. It is located on the banks of the Mahananda River in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is a principal commercial, tourism, transportation, and educational center in the northern part of West Bengal.
Special Note: State Bank of India does not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, but an individual can fulfill their finance requirements by availing a Gold Loan easily.
|SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.