Every once in while we face a financial dilemma. It could be a loss in your business, or it could be a medical expense. Personal Loan is the financial service which can help you eradicate all these problems. This loan comes with affordable interest making it easier for the borrower to pay the loan amount back. Also, you can avail this loan online via financial portals such as DIalaBank and Paisso. Moreover, as the name suggests you can use the loan amount in any way you like the bank has no restrictions on the expenditure.
Personal Loan Aurangabad
See personal loan is a financial product in which borrowers ask for the required funds from the bank and bank provides the principal amount by evaluating the applicant’s ability to repay and his/her income eligibility. To avail this loan no collateral is required. Thus, this loaning scheme is the unsecured way of taking credit from the bank. If you are in a hurry and need funding in a short time, you should go for this loan as it is one of the fastest and the most reliable way of taking credit from the bank.
Advantages Personal Loan in Aurangabad
- Firstly, with this loaning scheme, you get to avail low-interest rates in comparison to another loaning scheme in which the bank does not ask for collateral against the loan amount.
- Furthermore, a personal loan requires minimal documentation.
- Likewise, the documentation process is less time-consuming.
- Also, if all your documents pass all the bank standards, you can get your loan approval within a day.
- Moreover, for availing these loans, you don’t need to provide any collateral to the bank.
- Similarly, the loan amount entirely depends on your income eligibility and the documents which a borrower provides to the bank.
- Lastly, both self-employed and the salaried applicant can take avail of this loan and use it to resolve their financial issues.
Interest Rates Personal Loan Aurangabad
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.Eligibility for taking Personal Loan in Aurangabad
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Aurangabad?
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Aurangabad
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Aurangabad is situated in Maharashtra. The meaning of Aurangabad is “Built by the Throne”. Aurangabad is also well-known as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra because it is a tourist hub. It is one of the rapidly growing cities. It has many cinema complexes for entertainment.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|