A personal loan is an unsecured debt which can be availed without pledging any valuable property to the lender. A personal loan is a multipurpose loan that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt consolidation, paying medical bills, taxes and many more. Personal finance is instant finance which a person can avail within 48-72 hours with minimal documentation required.
Why Personal Loan Jamshedpur?
- A Get a footstep closer to your dreams and goals by availing Personal Loan and accomplish your financial needs. Personal Loan provides a solution to the problems of financial needs and availing cash urgently. This is the best and smartest way to get rid of financial worries. This loan seems to be attractive as you need not deposit any assets to the lender.
- Lowest interest rates.
- Instant Approval in 2 hrs.
- Easy Documentation and flexible loan tenure.
- Get a dedicated helpline for your loan enquires.
Personal Loan Jamshedpur Eligibility
There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum of up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, and it should be more than 700.
- The applicant has to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Jamshedpur Documents
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Last 3 month salary slips
Last 2 years ITR
Latest 6 month bank statements of salaried account
Latest 6 month bank statements of current account
Photocopy of PAN Card
Residence & Address Proof
2 passport size photographs
Personal Loan Jamshedpur Interest Rates
Personal Loan usually comes with an affordable interest rate. The starting interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year; however, this rate keeps on changing time to time. Also, the interest rate varies from person to person. It depends on your monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Jamshedpur Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is one year to 5 years
Personal Loan Jamshedpur Features
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Jamshedpur is a city in Jharkhand, Jharkhand is a state of India. It is the largest urban conglomeration and most populous city in the state. It is a first planned industrial city of India. It was founded by the late Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata.