Best Offer @10.75%-Check your Eligibility(Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 9878981166
If you need some monetary help for personal requirements, then applying for a Personal Loan is the best solution for you. It provides you with financial support without any security. It is a perfect financial support to people who do not want to risk their valuable assets.
Why Personal Loan Ujjain?
- It requires minimal documentation as compared to the other loans offered in the market.
- It does not involve the risk of losing the precious assets in case of non-repayment of a loan.
- The Loan is solely based upon the candidate’s income and repayment capability.
- There is no need to put any precious asset as collateral to the lender to avail money.
Features of Personal Loan Guwahati
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
Interest Rates Personal Loan Guwahati
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Guwahati?
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Guwahati
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Ujjain is an old city located on the eastern bank of Krishna River in Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarter of Ujjain district. Earlier it was known as Ujjayani.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|