Best Offer @10.75 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 9878981166
A Personal Loan is regarded an all-purpose loan which can effectively meet all the personal requirements of the borrowers, no matter whatever the cause is like buying a vehicle, home renovations, going for a vacation, and so on.
Why Personal Loan Kurnool?
- It is a multi-purpose Loan that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- The loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- It involves simple procedures and quick loan approvals.
Personal Loan Kurnool Eligibility
There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum of up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, and it should be more than 700.
- The applicant has to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Documents for Personal Loan Kurnool
- Identity proof: It includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license.
- Residence proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license, ration card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- Two colored photographs
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Interest Rate of Personal Loan Kurnool
The interest rate may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Tenure of Personal Loan Kurnool
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Kurnool is a city in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of the Tungabhadra River and is also the 7th most populous city of the state.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|