Money plays a vital role in day to day life to accomplish your financial desires and aspirations, whether it is cruise holidays or wedding preparation of your daughter. Personal Loan helps you to acquire all your particular requirements. A personal loan is a financial product that allows us to borrow money from banks to meet various needs. The money that is borrowed from any financial institution for personal use is known as a personal loan. A personal loan can be provided for the requirements like a medical emergency, marriage, for the renovation of the home. The people may apply from any banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). It is an unsecured loan which means it doesn’t require any security or collateral.
Why should one choose Personal Loan Mathura?
- It involves simple procedures and fast approvals.
- There is no need for a cosigner to avail this loan.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- The loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
Personal Loan Mathura Eligibility
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant must have a good credit history, and credit score should vary between 650 to 700.
- The applicant must have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years
Personal Loan Mathura Documentations
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Mathura Interest Rate
The minimum rate of interest that the applicant can get is 10.75% annually. Also while talking about the interest rate, it is important to know that once the rate of interest is decided, then it must remain the same throughout the loaning tenure.
How to avail the lowest personal loan Interest Rates?
Following are the features of the lowest interest rates:
- Company Profile: The company profile may impact a lot in terms of interest rates. Banks have categorized the companies in different categories. They offer interest rates as per the category of company. So, if you are looking for a good deal, do check your company category.
- Online Comparison: Person should do detailed research online to compare the interest rates of all lenders. It helps the borrower to choose the best lender that suits their requirements. A person can use various tools like EMI Calculator, online comparison portals, loan helplines, etc.
- Negotiate with the lender: In case a consumer is already a customer of the lender, then chances of getting a good discount on interest rates will be more.
- Co-borrower: If a borrower’s credit rating is low then, the borrower can merge the income of spouse/father/mother to increase the loan eligibility.
Personal Loan Mathura Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Personal Loan Mathura Benefits
There are various benefits of taking a personal loan online. The applicant can avail a good deal by comparing offers and finalizing the best one as per their needs. Here are some benefits of personal loan:
- A Loan without any collateral or security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan. Banks don’t ask for any security or guarantee. So, there is no need of pledging collateral or security. It is purely given as per the customers' income.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are simple and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation with a quick process. Banks need some necessary documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details and the loan will get disbursed within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without the involvement of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and comfortable. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Mathura is a city in Uttar Pradesh, India. According to Hindu scriptures, Mathura is the birthplace of the deity Lord Krishna at the center of Braj or Brij-Bhoomi, called Shri Krishna Janma-Bhoomi, meaning: 'Lord Krishna's birthplace.'
|Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Mathura (Click to Apply)|
|Citibank Personal Loan||PNB Personal Loan||SBI Personal Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.