A Personal Loan is a scheme that has made borrowing money possible for any kind of requirement. The loan does not demand any asset to place as security with the lender. The loan amount acquires can be used for different requirements pertaining to personal ends.
Why opt for Personal Loan Nashik?
- Low processing charges
- Less documentation
- Quick and risk-free
- No cosigner required
- Affordable interest rates
- Collateral free Loan
- Easily available
Personal Loan Nashik Eligibility
Not every person can apply for a personal loan. There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- Firstly the age of applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- Secondly, if the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from the non-metropolitan city then they should have the minimum income of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a applicant is applying for the personal loan then they must have a good credit history and the credit score should be more than 650.
- The documentation process is easy they just have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a applicant is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be minimum 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Nashik Documents
- When the applicant applies for the personal loan after that, they have to submit some of the documents. These are:
- The applicant has to submit their identity proof which includes aadhaar card, passport, voter card, driving license.
- Two colored photographs
- They have to submit residence proof which includes updated passbook, aadhaar card, passport, voter card, etc. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- They have to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Self Employed People
Last 2-months salary slips
Last 2 years Balance Sheet
Last 2 year Form 16
Last 2 Years ITR
Latest 6- month bank statements
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Card /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
PAN Card photocopy
2 passport size photographs
Personal Loan Nashik Interest Rate
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Nashik Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Nashik is situated in the north-west of Maharashtra and is one of the ancient holy city of the Maharashtra. It is the most populated district in India. The official language is Marathi. Nashik is located on the banks Godavari river. It is best known for being one of Hindu pilgrimage sites. Nashik is the fourth largest city of Maharashtra.