Best Offer @ 10.75% - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Give us a call on +91-98789-81166
In the present scenario, getting a loan has become the toughest thing for consumers because often people are not able to manage with collateral. But now with the help of Personal Loan, anyone can avail fast cash without keeping any collateral against it.
Why Personal Loan Panipat?
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- It involves simple procedures and fast Loan approvals.
- There is no need to provide a cosigner to avail this loan.
- The amount borrowed can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
Features of Personal Loan Panipat
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Panipat
- Minimum age: 21 year
- Maximum age: 60 years
- Net monthly income: Rs. 15,000
- Minimum Experience in the current job: 1 year
* In the case of Super A company minimum experience in current job: 3 months
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- Minimum annual turnover: Rs. 20 lakh
- Total experience in business: 5 years Documents Required
Documentation for Personal Loan Panipat
- One Identity Proof is needed to apply for a Personal Loan. Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/Driving License/Passport.
- After that one proof of residence is required. Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills.
- One income proof is also required. You can provide salary slips of the last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you are not eligible to apply for a loan.
- Last 3-months salary slips
- Previous 3 years ITR
- Latest 6-month bank statements of salaried account
- Most recent 6-month bank statements of current account
- Photocopy of Pan Card
- Residence & Address Proof
- 2 passport size photographs
Interest Rate Personal Loan Panipat
Flate rate starts at 10.75%, varies with the profile of the individual, the amount of the loan and tenure.
0.2% to 1.00% of the loan is applicable as a processing fee.
The rate of interest can be changed with the help of followings
- CIBIL/Credit History: As good your score is as low is your rate. The CIBIL score must be more than 800 for these benefits.
- Nature of Employment: The Top companies and government employees have chances to make the get the low rates of interest.
- Bank Customer Relations: The applicants who had good relationships with the bank he can avail a loan from the same bank at a lower rate.
How to apply for Personal Loan Panipat
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section and select a personal loan link.
- By clicking this link, you will be directed to all details of the personal loan where you can select your preferred city.
Panipat is a city in the state of Haryana in India. It is an ancient and historic place where three battles have fought that lead to the turning point in Indian history. The region is popular with the name of “City of Weaver”. Panipat is referred to as 'Dharmakshetra' in the first verse of the Bhagavad Gita
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|