PNB Car Loan
AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM PNB
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE OR CALL US ON 600 11 600
PNB stands for Punjab National Bank is the financial services whose headquarter is in New Delhi. This state owned bank is founded by Lala Lajpat Rai in 1895.PNB providesCar Loan Scheme for purchasing 2/4 wheeler vehicles (like car, scooter, motorcycle etc.). The borrower can avail maximum loan amount of 25 lacs depending upon the person's credit worthiness and vehicle amount.
What is PNB Car Loan?
PNB Car Loan designed for those who wish to finance a car for the personal use. It is the way you can borrow money from future. A car loan helps the person to immediate use of the car in exchange of regular payments given by the borrower to the lender.
PNB Car Loan Amount
- For Individuals / Proprietorship Concerns: Monthly net salary 25 times of the Rs.25 laces (for one or more vehicles), whichever is lower. Income of parent(s) / partner can be taken into account for determining loan rate. In such cases, the parent(s)/ partner shall stand as additional guarantor.
- For Business Concerns (Corporate or non-corporate): No ceiling on loan rate (for one or more vehicles)
PNB Car Loan Security Required
- Third party guarantee / helpful security are waived in following cases:
- Permanent Employees of Central Govt. /State Govt. / MNCs/ PSUs listed Companies at NSE/ BSE whose Shares are actively traded and quoted above par.
- Other salaried class borrowers where ex – showroom rates of the car is exceeding Rs.6 lakh.
- The Guarantee of Parent(s) / partner will be taken in case their income has been considered for determining loan amount.
|Fees and Charges of Car Loan||Documents Required for Car Loan|
|Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan||Features and Benefits of Car Loan|
PNB Car Loan Interest Rates
- BPLR - 13.00% (w.e.f. 01.02.2011) BASE RATE - 9.50% (w.e.f. 01.02.2011)
Base Rate System
Less than 3 yrs
3 yrs & above
Less than 3 yrs
3 yrs & above
PNB Car Loan Important Factors
Following are the factors which determine PNB Car Loan:
- Relationship with the bank you intend to take a loan from.
- Company status.
- Credit and payment history.
PNB Car Loan Eligibility
Following are the Eligibility of PNB Car Loan:
Car Loan applicants on the basis of eligibility criteria for self-employed individuals are paid and volumes for each residence, income and various documents for signature verification, such as the various details of proof to be submitted as necessary.
- The applicant's minimum age: 21 years.
- Car Loan applicants at maturity of age: 60 years.
- Minimum employment: 1 year 2 years of current employment.
- Gross domestic income i.e. spouse's income, including: 100,000 rupees net annual income.
- Telephone: housing must be on.
Self employed individuals
- The applicant minimum age: 21 years.
- Car Loan applicants at maturity of age: 65 years.
- Minimum employment: at least 3 years.
- Minimum annual income: RS. 60, 000.
- Telephone: housing must be on.
|Leading Auto Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||HDFC Car Loan||ICICI Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Basic Requirements for Auto Loans
Believe it or not, there are a basic set of requirements that are looked at before any person gets an auto loan to help pay for a new car. There are so many different kinds of auto loans for people to choose from that getting one seems like a very stress-free process. In order to successfully obtain a loan for a new automobile, there are some things that you will need to know. read more
Availing the Best Affordable Car Loan from Lenders
Do you want to buy a brand new luxury car? Do you want to go for used car or you want a brand new basic model car? Well, whatever be the type and model of the car that you want to purchase, there are many options available before you. These options can be easily secured through a reliable car loan lender and that too without spending too much time. Apply For Car Loan read more
Guidelines For People Buying Car For First Time
If you are taking a car loan for the first time, you need to know that there are lots of things you need to consider to qualify for a loan. Driving your own car for the first time is such an achievement but aside from driving and owning a car you also need to consider getting your first car loan too as this is also an important part of life. read more
Car Financing - Options Available
If you're like most people, paying cash to buy a new car just isn't in the realm of possibility. And even if it's in the realm, you may not want to deplete your savings account to buy a new vehicle. This means that you're either going to be leasing the car, or buying the car by financing it. If you're buying, then you're probably financing it through the dealership, a bank , an online financial institute, or maybe even a family member. If you know you wan... read more
Car Loans: Four Tips to Get You Started
It’s always a delight to get the keys to a new car. For most, the only challenge is paying for the car. Unless you have cash in hand, you’ll need some type of auto loan. Following are the keys to a great auto loan and you can ride around knowing you got the best deal. Analyze your budget Lenders will be happy to lend you more money than you really need. To make sure that you borrow the right amount, create a budget.&nb... read more