PNB Car Loan
Drive home your car with PNB Car Loan. It offers best and convenient options to finance a vehicle. PNB offers profitable rates on Car Loan supporting people to buy their dream car. PNB Car Loan helps their customers in getting their dream vehicle at the lowest Interest Rates.
PNB Car Loan Interest Rates
|BPLR System||Base Rate System|
|Less than 3 yrs||3 yrs & above||Less than 3 yrs@@||3 yrs & above|
- PNB offers extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 7 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
PNB (Punjab National Bank) is an Indian financial services company having its main headquarters in New Delhi, India. It was founded by Lala Lajpat Rai in 1894. At present, it is the 3rd largest bank by assets and 2nd largest state-owned commercial bank. It has 5000 branches across 764 cities in India. It serves over 37 million customers. “Banker’s Almanac” ranked PNB bank as 248th biggest bank in the world. The bank's total assets for the financial year 2012 were about INR 4.704 trillion.
|REMINDER SERVICES||PNB CAR LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM PNB
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Auto Sales in India will Boom this Year: Apply for Auto Loans
The Indian Auto Industry has been crawling since three years, but it seems that it will gain momentum in 2015 due to drop in fuel prices and reduced interest rates. This year, the Automobile Industry is expecting better sales number. The developing economy of India, reduced fuel prices, and lower interest rates are helping Auto Sales, to have a blast. read more
How to get Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank?
In the modern world, the expenses are too much high, and income is limited. To deal with never-ending needs. It has become very essential for an individual to fulfill his dream of buying a new bike at any cost with any financial resource. Here is the opportunity; HDFC Bank is providing the Two Wheeler Loan with Lowest Interest Rates & Affordable EMIs. So, get ready to enjoy the electrifying ride of your dream bike.
Choose the Best Car Loan Repayment Option
With the attempt to lure more and more consumers, lenders are introducing more and more financial products. Different kinds of customized car loan products are available in the market, that are specially meant to suit different needs of the borrower. In addition to various produ... read more
Should You Opt For Priority Banking?
Priority Banking also known as Privilege Banking, is a new term in the context of banking in India. There are many banks in India, especially private banks who have followed foreign banks in offering specialized services to a set of customers known as priority customers. These customers are determined according to the balance, they maintain in the bank, and the number of years of relationship with the bank. There are cases where a customer gets a priority banking status without applying... read more
Application process for a Car Loan
Applying for an auto loan is simple and easy as compared to Home Loans. The reason is the amount involved is smaller, and documents required are simple to obtain. With the increased competition among banks and firms, it takes less than a week to disburse the loan. However, after you have selected the car, and the bank for the loan, one needs to understand the process involved in availing an auto loan.