Drive home your car with PNB Car Loan. It offers best and convenient options to finance a vehicle. PNB offers profitable rates on Car Loan supporting people to buy their dream car. PNB Car Loan helps their customers in getting their dream vehicle at the lowest Interest Rates.
PNB Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Interest Rates: 9.45% to 10.50%
Features and Benefits of PNB Car Loan
- PNB offers extremely quick service
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 7 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documentation required for PNB Car Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About PNB Bank
PNB (Punjab National Bank) is an Indian financial services company having its main headquarters in New Delhi, India. It was founded by Lala Lajpat Rai in 1894. At present, it is the 3rd largest bank by assets and 2nd largest state-owned commercial bank. It has 5000 branches across 764 cities in India. It serves over 37 million customers. “Banker’s Almanac” ranked PNB bank as 248th biggest bank in the world. The bank's total assets for the financial year 2012 were about INR 4.704 trillion.