Personal Loan falls under the unsecured type of loan which helps customers to fulfill their financial needs. Under this type of loan, a customer is given a free hand to use the loan amount anywhere in his personal life. There is not any restriction presented by the bank on the usage of the loan amount. But the most crucial factor in getting a personal loan is that the applicant must have a trusted income source and a good CIBIL score.
Personal Loan Ranchi Eligibility
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- The applicant should get a salary in their account only.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Personal Loan Ranchi Documents
- Identity Proof: Voter card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter card/ Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Ration Card and if the applicant is living in a rental apartment then they have to submit the rented agreement, water & electricity bill in their names and owner’s address.
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
- The applicant has to submit the photocopy of PAN Card.
- Two colored photographs.
Self Employed People
Last 3 year Form 16
Last 3 Years ITR
Last 2-months salary slips
Last 2 years Balance Sheet
Latest 6- month bank statement
Identity Proof: Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Ration Card and if living in a rental apartment they have to submit rented agreement, water & electricity bill in their name and owner’s address
PAN Card photocopy
2 passport size photographs
Personal Loan Ranchi Interest Rate
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Ranchi Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Features of Personal Loan Ranchi
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
How to Apply?
Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of credit at a very affordable rate of interest.
Ranchi is the capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand. It was the focal point of the Jharkhand movement, which requested for a separate state for the tribular areas of South Bihar, northern Orissa, western West Bengal and the eastern region of what is present-day Chhattisgarh. The Jharkhand state was established on 15 November 2000 by carving out the Bihar divisions of Chota Nagpur and Santhal Parganas.