Reliance Gold Loan
AVAIL GOLD LOAN AT 11% IN 5 MINUTES
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)
Reliance Capital is one of the leading financial services companies of India, in the private sector. Reliance capital ranks among the top four banking and financial services groups in the same. Reliance Capital has interest in mutual funds and asset management; commercial finance; wealth management services; Life and General Insurance; and other activities in financial services. One of the main products that they provide to the people is gold loan.
Why Reliance Gold Loan?
If a person needs instant funds for emergency purposes, then Loan against Gold is the perfect deal. These Loans help people in providing finance to meet all their requirements. Reliance Loans against Gold can be used to finance education, marriage, working capital or other needs of business including Personal Loans. It is also a better option as compared to a Business Loan. Reliance Capital accepts gold jewellery and offers funds for consumer’s needs up to 60% of consumer’s gold value. People can meet their requirements with their gold jewellery, gold coins, gold bars or biscuits. Reliance Gold Loan can help borrowers in offering finance to meet their needs.
Features of Gold Loan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Eligibility for Reliance Gold Loan
For Salaried Individuals : 21 – 60 years
For Self Employed Individuals : 21 – 75 years
|Carat Range of Gold||18 to 24|
|Tenure of the loan||6 months or 12 months|
|Rate of Interest Charged||15.50 to 16.50%|
|EMI Option||Loan Duration can be extended to 36 months|
Other features of Reliance Gold Loan
- Comparitively low Interest Rate.
- Minimum documentation.
- No salary proof required.
- Flexible and easy repayment option.
- Loan sanctioned instantly in 5 minutes.
- Funds or finances are disbursed over-the-counter or via direct transfer.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|