Reliance Gold Loan
AVAIL GOLD LOAN AT 11% IN 5 MINUTES
Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
98 78 98 11 66 (Other Cities)
Reliance Capital is one of the leading financial services companies of India, in the private sector. Reliance capital ranks among the top four banking and financial services groups in the same. Reliance Capital has interest in mutual funds and asset management; commercial finance; wealth management services; Life and General Insurance; and other activities in financial services. One of the main products that they provide to the people is gold loan.
Why Reliance Gold Loan?
If a person needs instant funds for emergency purposes, then Loan against Gold is the perfect deal. These Loans help people in providing finance to meet all their requirements. Reliance Loans against Gold can be used to finance education, marriage, working capital or other needs of business including Personal Loans. It is also a better option as compared to a Business Loan. Reliance Capital accepts gold jewellery and offers funds for consumer’s needs up to 60% of consumer’s gold value. People can meet their requirements with their gold jewellery, gold coins, gold bars or biscuits. Reliance Gold Loan can help borrowers in offering finance to meet their needs.
Features of Gold Loan
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Eligibility for Reliance Gold Loan
For Salaried Individuals : 21 – 60 years
For Self Employed Individuals : 21 – 75 years
|Carat Range of Gold||18 to 24|
|Tenure of the loan||6 months or 12 months|
|Rate of Interest Charged||15.50 to 16.50%|
|EMI Option||Loan Duration can be extended to 36 months|
Other features of Reliance Gold Loan
- Comparitively low Interest Rate.
- Minimum documentation.
- No salary proof required.
- Flexible and easy repayment option.
- Loan sanctioned instantly in 5 minutes.
- Funds or finances are disbursed over-the-counter or via direct transfer.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Should you opt for gold loan from a bank or an NBFC?
When you apply for Gold Loan, the first question that comes to your mind is why gold loan, when there are other options which can offer you the required funds. The answer to this question is the ease and convenience with which this loan is processed and disbursed that score over other loan options. Also, it is offered at much lower interest rates as compared to unsecured loans. The reason behind the easy and simple processing of this loan is that being secured loan financial co... read more
Gold Loans: Convenient and Easy...!!!
Your Precious Gold Ornaments are Safe with Gold Loans...!!! GOLD LOAN is given in opposition to Gold. Most private banks, National banks and other financial institutions provide these loans at appealing rates. Some people take this loan to meet short term requirements like Daughter’s wedding, Children education and other financial needs. Some people think, rather than keeping gold at the house it would be better to take Loan against Gold. read more
Banks still preserve their edge over NBFCs in Gold Loan Race
GET THE CHEAPEST GOLD LOAN IN JUST 5 MINUTES Call us on 60011600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
RBI Increased NBFCs Gold Loan Limit to 75 per cent
Mumbai Jan 9 : People who want to avail Gold Loan can borrow more as Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday allowed Non Banking Financial Companies to lend up to 80 percent of the amount of metal with an increase of 20%. RBI said, "It has been decided to raise the LTV (Loan-To-Value) ratio to up to 80 per cent for loans against the collateral of gold jewelry from the present limit of 60 per cent with immediate effect".