Are you thinking about buying a new machine for your business to increase your productivity but don’t have funds? Is your asking you to take her and the family on a foreign trip but you don’t want to spend your savings? Is your business facing a significant financial loss? Don’t worry it happens to all of us we are here to help you.
With Personal Loan, you can get rid of all your financial problems in no time. Now you might be thinking how in the world can a loaning scheme help you get funds for a foreign vacation. The answer is hidden in the name itself. As the name suggests, it’s a personal loan meaning a loan applicant takes to solve his/her individual financial needs. As a result, the bank won’t ask you to specify the reason for taking a loan amount.
About Personal Loan
See personal loan is nothing but a loaning scheme in which you as a borrower is not required to have collateral. Bank checks your CIBIL or Credit score along with your income eligibility and then decides the loan amount and its respective rate of interest. To avail this loaning scheme your CIBIL needs to be right that’s the only condition that bank checks first of all in the applicant’s loan request.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan Sirsa
For Salaried applicant:
- Firstly, the applicant needs to be an Indian Citizen to avail of this loan.
- Secondly, your monthly salary should be above 18,000 Rs, and it needs to come to the bank account.
- Your CIBIL or credit score needs to be more than 700 to avail this loan.
- Likewise, the age criteria for this loan is 21 years to 61 years.
- Besides, you need to be working with the current company for more than a year.
- On the other hand, you must have at least two years of working experience
For Self-employed applicant:
- Firstly, in the case of the self-employed bank the age to apply ranges from 21 years to 65 years.
- Your Business needs to be up and running for about three years at least.
- Besides, the annual turnover needs to be more than 20 Lacs.
- Furthermore, you must be filing your ITR, and the amount should be more than 2.5Lacs.
- Finally, your CIBIL needs to be good, i.e It has to be at least 750 at the time of applying.
Personal Loan Sirsa Interest Rates
In case of a personal loan, you can expect the interest rate to get the lowest up to 10.75% annually. Also, once your interest rate gets decided it will remain the same throughout thus, making it easy for the applicant to pay it when the time comes.
Also, there’s one more thing that you must keep in mind before taking a personal loan, i.e. this loan comes with the foreclosure facility, you can close your loan before the tenure period by paying the remaining loan amount along with the foreclosure penalty which indeed is only 2-3% of the total loan amount. By availing this facility, you will be saving a few bucks as you will skip the remaining Emi’s and their respective interest rate.
Documentation needed for availing Personal Loan Sirsa
- Identity Proof:- Driving License/ Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport. The applicant can use any one of the above documents.
- Income proof for the self-employed applicant:- ITR papers of last years.
- Income proof for the salaried applicant: 6 months of income receipt along with your banking statement of the past six months.
- Residential Proof:- Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card/Utility bills of last three months on the name of applicant/ Rent Agreement.
Why one should choose Personal Loan in Sirsa?
- It is a multi-purpose Loan that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- The loan amount is based upon the income and the repayment capability of the person.
- There is no upper limit to borrow money.
- It is a simple and safe loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
How to avail Personal Loan Sirsa Online?
- First, you need to go to https://www.dialabank.com/
- Secondly, you have to fill your contact number along with your necessary details.
- It is essential that you provide your correct contact details.
- With us, you will surely get a high loan to value ratio on your credit.
- Also, our RM will look for the best offers which you can use with your loan.
- Feel free to call us anytime we are always there to assist you.
- You don’t need to pay us a thing. Yes, you read that correct our service is free of cost we don’t charge you anything.
Sirsa is a city in Sirsa district of Haryana. It is the westernmost region of the state. It is one of the oldest states in North India. Its ancient name was Sairishaka.
Best Offer @12.99% - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 9878981166
Special Note: Bank does not provide Personal Loan to poor credit holders. However; one can fulfill their financial requirement with a Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.