A Personal Loan is considered to be a loan that one procures to spend money on their domestic or professional needs. In the present world, where needs are unlimited, but resources for consolidating these needs are less, which is called money. To meet all requirements one can make use of personal loans.
Why should one choose Personal Loan Secunderabad?
- Simple procedure
- Faster Loan Approvals
- No need of a cosigner
- Quick and hassle free
- Less paperwork.
- Collateral free loan
Personal Loan Secunderabad Eligibility
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years
Personal Loan Secunderabad Documents
Identity proof: (Passport / Id card/ voter card/ driving license/ Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
Residence proof : (Passport /Id card /voter card / driving license/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Self Employed People
Last 3 months salary slips & last 6 months bank statement
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two passport size colored photographs
PAN Card photocopy
Personal Loan Secunderabad Interest Rate
The interest rate may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan Secunderabad Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Personal Loan Secunderabad Benefits
- Loan without collateral: As personal loans are unsecured loans, so one don't have to give any security or collateral to the bank.
- Simple Documentation: To apply for a personal loan one only need to provide some simple documents. Banks need some basic documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount:The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 25, 00,000.
- Quick Loan Approval: Most of the banks approve the loans within 48-72 hours.
- Multipurpose finance:These personal loans can be used for various purposes like paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement:The loan is directly given to the borrower without the involvement of the third party.
- Hassle free:The whole process of getting a personal loan is hassle-free, the banker will come at your desired place and take the documents, and you hardly have to go out of your comfort zone to get your loan.
It is the twin city of the Hyderabad located in the Indian state of Telangana. Secunderabad was named after Sikander Jah, who was the third Nizam of the Asaf Jahi dynasty. It was established in 1806 as a British cantonment. It has a large presence of army and air force personnel.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.