Why should one choose Personal Loan Panchkula?
- There is no need to put any property or asset as collateral to the lender.
- It involves simple procedures and fast Loan approvals.
- There is no need to provide a cosigner to avail this loan.
- The amount borrowed can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
Personal Loan Panchkula Eligibility
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- After that he/she should be earning Rs. 18000 per month at least.
- After that, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that he/she should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The credit history of the applicant should be good.
- If the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- He/she should be filing ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
Personal Loan Panchkula Documents
- Identity proof: It includes Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license.
- Residence proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving license, ration card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- Two colored photographs
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the previous six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Personal Loan Panchkula Interest Rates.
Personal Loan Panchkula Tenure
Personal Loan Panchkula Benefits
- A Loan without any collateral or security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan. Banks don’t ask for any security or collateral. So, there is no need of pledging collateral or security. It is purely given as per the customers' income.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are simple and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation with a quick process. Banks need some essential documents of a borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount can be ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details and the loan will get disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is directly given to the borrower without the participation of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Panchkula (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.