Going on a trip with your family in your car instead of using public transport system seems very exciting. You can easily cherish your dream of buying a car with the help of Car Loan. A car loan is a kind of loan that is provided to the customers who want to purchase a car. In this loan, you can borrow the money from the bank or non-financial companies to buy a vehicle. Car loan comes in the category of secured loan. It is a loan that is instantly available without many hassles and flexible repayment options. A secured loan is a kind of loan where the banks ask you collateral as a security. Banks help you financially to buy a car based on your requirement, with lowest interest rates.
Why one should choose Car Loan in Ahmedabad
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car||Used Car||Processing Fee|
|less than 3 lacs-10.25%||14.00 %||NC: Rs.1250+GST|
|more than 3 lacs 8.70-9.25%||UC: Rs.2500+GST|
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates
- Fast document process
- No hidden charges.
Eligibility for Car Loan
- Minimum age: For Salaried 21 years and For Self-Employed 30 years (for less than 30 years co-applicant is needed)
- Maximum age at loan maturity: For Salaried 65 years (more than 65 co=applicant is needed) and For Self-Employed 60 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy/PAN Card/Voters ID card/Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Ahmedabad is a city in western India. It is the capital of Gujarat and is one of the largest city in the country.
The population of the city is 55.7 Lakhs approximately. And the area is 464 Km square. The city has emerged as an important economic and industrial hub in India.
Ahmadabad is the second largest producer of cotton in India.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|