Call us on 080 600 11 600
Today human life is impossible without automobiles. All of the automobiles cannot be in your reach unless you do not have proper funds for buying these vehicles. Car is the important vehicle as it helps you to reach early and gives you shelter from bad and sunny weather. Best way to buy your favorite car is possible with the help of Auto Loan, Now you can built your social status with the help of these loans.
Interest Charges for Car Loan
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Located on the Deccan Plateau in the south eastern part of Karnataka, it is the third most populous city in India. It is also one of the fastest growing city of India. It acts as a home to so many well-recognised educational and research institutions in India. It is an evergrowing metropolitan city and also confronts many Socio- economic failures.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Leading Car Loan Providers
- HDFC Bank Car Loan
- Bank of India Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- Punjab and Sind Bank Car Loan
- Andhra Bank Car Loan
- Dena Bank Car Loan
- Punjab National Bank Car Loan
|EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.