Call us on 98 78 11 66
Today car is not merely an object of luxury but has become a necessity of life. Buying a car is very easy when you have enough capital to cater to your need of buying a car. However, if you are short of cash, Car Financing is the best option available at best in class interest rates without much hassle.
Interest Rates for Car Loan in Aurangabad
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.00 %||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Aurangabad is a city in Maharashtra state of India, it is named after the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. The city attracts a number of tourists and is a hub of tourist, and the city is surrounded by a number of historical monuments, including the famous Ajanta caves and Ellora caves. The city is also called “The city of caves”.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.