Call us on 0172 600 11 60
Owning a car was a mere fantasy for some people. But now it has become the obvious need of every person in India. Car Financing is the best way to get cash for buying your favorite car. It is a better way to choose the best car within a widest range of different cars in India.
Interest Rates for Car Loan in Chandigarh
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|9.45 to 10.75 %||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
Why one should choose Car Loan in Chandigarh
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Chandigarh, the city beautiful, known for its modesty, fashion, lifestyle and greenery. It is the first planned modern city of India designed by the french architect Le Corbusier. It serves as the capital of both Punjab and Haryana. The Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake are other tourist spots.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.