Call us on 040 600 11 600
Do you want to buy a new car at the lowest rate of interest? Probably, Car Financing is the best way to attain cash to purchase the dream car. It is the better way to attain cash and to make the dream of buying a car into reality. It is very important to compare and take the right Car Loan.
Interest Rates for Car Loan in Hyderabad
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.00 %||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Hyderabad, located on the banks of the Musi River, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh is the biggest city in the state. It is also one of the biggest contributors to the GDP, tax and revenues of Andhra Pradesh as compared to the other cities in Hyderabad.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Hyderabad (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Hyderabad||Personal Loan Hyderabad||Home Loan Hyderabad|
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.