Have you put a hold to your dream of buying a car? Are you still planning for your dream car? We are offering you the best way to fulfill your dream. Auto Financing is a shorter and the best way to attain cash in a small interval of time with easy loan procedures. It is a secured loan with simple loan terms and conditions.
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Fast Approvals schemes
- No hidden charges
- Less documentation required
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Factors that affect Car Loan Interest Rates
Credit history: The interest rate depends on the credit history you have built in past years, the high cibil score will not only help you in getting a loan but will also empower you with a strong bargaining power.
Income level: Higher the income better are the chances for the approval of higher loan amount.
The amount of down payment: Higher the down payment made lesser will be the amount that the bank will have to lend you. As a result, the bank’s risk will go down. Also, it shows that your financial position is sound. You may get a loan at a lower interest rate from the bank.
Tenure of the loan: Car loan is generally available for the tenure of up to 7 years. It is generally seen that banks charge a higher interest rate for a loan of a shorter time period and vice versa. Longer tenors will enhance repayment capacity.
Car model and age: It is necessary for the bank to consider the car model in deciding the interest rate as on sale every model may not fetch the expected price. New cars are more easily financed than used cars; a high-end model will be expensive which means the borrower has to be able to pay the required down payment.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: At loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest 3 months salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest 2 years ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Bhubaneswar is the capital of state Odisha, India.
This city is one of the largest city in Odisha and is known for its religious and economic importance, and also known as the city of temples.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly
|Other Leading Loan Options (Click to Apply)|