Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Maybe you are planning to buy your dream car from a long time but limited income does not allow you to cater your needs of buying a car. Hence, banks have introduced a loan scheme known as Car Financing at best in class interest rates. It is a loan that is available with a simple and hassle frees process.
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.00%||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID car, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Guwahati is an ancient urban area and the largest city of Assam and northeastern India. It is one of the fastest developing cities in India and is a major city. The city is referred as the gateway of North Eastern region. Guwahati is the major commercial and educational hub of North-East India and is home to the world-class institutions. The major language spoken here are Assame and English.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.