Call us on 011 600 11 600
There are people who want to buy a vehicle but do not have the funds to pay for it. An Auto Loan is a scheme that provides funds to people for buying a vehicle. The person has the option to pay for the vehicle in instalments instead of paying it at once.
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.25%||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
New Delhi, the capital of India was founded on 15 December 1911. New Delhi is leading the chart of the most techilicious cities. Currently,New Delhi is the most expensive city in India terms of living and also one of the most densely populated regions in India.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Other Leading Auto Loan Providers in Mumbai (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Car Loan||ICICI Car Loan||PNB Car Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.