Gold Loan in 5 Minutes at 1% p.m.
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Gold Loan Ahmedabad
Natural resource gold available in limited quantity and is in high demand. It is used as jewelry and can also be helpful in financially sticky situations to apply for Gold Loans. In this scheme, lender keeps your gold as security.
In a gold loan, the customer applies online for a financial aid from the bank or nonbanking company and put his/her gold as a security.
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
- Low-interest rates.
- No prepayment charges.
- No need for a cosigner.
- Easily available Loan.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Ahmedabad is the biggest town and former capital of the Gujarat state. The town is a management hub of Ahmedabad district and the capital of Gujarat as the Gujarat High Court is placed in Ahmedabad. With a town inhabitants of more than 5.5 million & prolonged inhabitants of 6.3 million, it is the fifth biggest town and 7th biggest urban place of Indian. Ahmedabad is on the financial institutions of the Stream Sabarmati, 32 km from the condition investment Gandhinagar.
How to Apply?
Visit www.dialabank.com online.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.