Call us on 9878981166
This is a process of pledging your gold with the bank and get the respective funds depending upon the quality of gold and the amount of gold loan needed. It is the best way of getting fund for a shorter span of time. Get Instant Cash in just 45 minutes against your Gold Jewellery rather than keeping it idle at home and fulfil your requirements.
What is Gold loan?
Gold Loan is the best way to get cash in a shorter span of time. This loan is secured against gold ornaments. Borrowers deposit their gold with the lending banks and get money on the value of that gold. Turn your Gold into Cash rather than keeping it idle at home. Apply Online and Get Approval in just 3 minutes.
Gold Loan Interest Rates: Check the Interest Rates for Gold Loan.
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Kadapa?
- Pre closure facility.
- Less paperwork.
- A person can avail a minimum Loan amount from R s 30,000 and onwards.
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of the value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Kadapa, formerly known as Cuddapah is a city in the south–central part, Rayalseema, in Andhra Pradesh. The city name has been derived from the Telegu Word “Gadapa” which literally means threshold. This city is nicknamed as "Threshold" because it is the doorway from the west to the holy hill, Tirumala.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.