Call us on 7707861526
People wish to buy a car, but they could not fulfill this dream as buying a car require lots of cash. A Car Loan is an option, that can help in buying your dream car by providing funds required for it. This finance option allows the person to pay the cost of a vehicle in small installments.
Interest Rates for Car Loan
|New Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Used Car Loan Interest Rate (Reducing)||Processing Fee|
|10.25%||13.75% Up to 36 Months||0.50%|
|17.20% Above 36 Months|
- Easy monthly repayment options.
- Instantly available.
- Loan Tenure period varies from 5-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- No hidden charges.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at a residence.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
Gandhidham is the city in Kachchh district of Gujrat state of India. It is the fastest developing city in the state of Gujrat. Gandhidham is a well-structured city. Gandhidham main market comprises Modern shopping malls as well as famous Kutchi Handicrafts. The primary language spoken here is Gujarati.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.