Call us on 9592046860
The loan that offers funds to people by placing gold as security with the lender is termed as a Gold Loan. It is a loan that provides immediate and quick cash to people in times of need. It is a simple and safe loan scheme that can be availed by any person who is in urgent need of cash.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Jammu?
- The applicant has to pay only the rate of interest during the tenure of the loan.
- The Loan amount is to be paid at the end of the tenure.
- It is a secured loan that demands gold assets to be pledged with the lender.
- The loan amount is based upon the quantity of gold provided by the customer.
- The processing time is less as it hardly takes 15 minutes to acquire the money.
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
Jammu is the northernmost state in India. It is the one of the three administrative divisions within Jammu and Kashmir. This city is officially called Jammu-Tawi, is the largest city in Jammu and the winter capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It is also known as "City of Temples" as it has many temples and shrines.
|Other Leading Gold Loan Providers in Jammu|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Axis Bank Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Gold Loan Providers|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|