Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
If you are in need of cash but do not wish to sell the precious gold assets, then you can consider availing a Gold Loan. It is a loan that provides you with the immediate cash according to the market rate of gold. It is a simple loan that can be availed easily without any hassle of documentation.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Jhansi?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- The processing time take for approving the Loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- This type of loan requires less documentation. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
Jhansi is a city in the region of Bundelkhand on the banks of the Pahuj or Pushpavati River in Uttar Pradesh state in India. It serves as the administrative headquarters of Jhansi District and Jhansi Division.
|Other Leading Gold Loan Providers in Jhansi|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||Axis Bank Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Gold Loan Providers|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|