Are you in need of urgent cash and thinking as to what to do about it? If yes, then the gold lying in your lockers can help you a lot. Today, many banks and financial companies are offering Gold Loans to people to help them in an emergency. These loans require you to put some gold as collateral with the lender. Gold Loan is a loan given against gold typically jewelry because banks do not consider other types of gold like coins or bars. The main advantage of availing gold loan is that there will be no lengthy documentation or any other assessments as it happens in personal loan. Also, there are just a few eligibility criteria for the Gold Loan which the applicant has to fulfill to avail the loan. The precious gold will be kept safe in the secured bank lockers.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Warangal Interest Rates
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. Gold Loan in Warangal is available at 1% per month interest rate.
1. Gold Loan Interest rate - 10.70 %
2. Also, offer low processing fee - 0.85%
3. Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
4. Besides Tenure minimum six months; maximum five year
5. Lastly Amount - Thousand to a crore
Know More - Gold Loan Per Gram
Who can Get a Gold Loan?
The person with 10 gram of Gold can avail Gold Loan.
Gold Loan Warangal Eligibility
- Applicant’s Age must be above 18 years and below 65 years
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum gold must be 10 gm to avail gold loan
- Gold must be between 18 carats to 22 carat
- A gold loan can be availed only on jewelry
Gold Loan Warangal Documents for Gold Loan
- Identity Proof: Voters ID card/ Driving License /Passport Copy
- Two passport size photographs.
- Address Proof: Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate/
- Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill
- Signature Proof: Banker's verification/Cheque /Passport Copy/Driving License
How to Apply For Gold Loan Warangal?
- Firstly www.dialabank.com offers a very easy process of application for Online Gold Loan
- Fill all the required details so that we can reach out to you.
- Then you will be guided through every step of the loan process.
Why Gold Loan Warangal?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- Gold Loan requires less documentation process. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Warangal is a town of Andhra Pradesh in India. Warangal is situated 148 kilometers from of Hyderabad and is the management head office of Warangal District. "To get Gold Loan in Warangal is very easy when you apply through Dialabank. We offer you the lowest interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us 9592046860 or (enter area) 60011600 for more details
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Know More About Gold Loan
- What is CIBIL Score?
- 3 Best Methods Repaying Gold Loan
- 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
- Gold Loan Interest Rate
- What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
- Gold Loan From Top banks And NBFCs in India
- Gold Loan Near Me
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
* For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 95920-46860, our trained Relationship Managers will solve all your queries.