AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON PERSONAL LOAN FROM PNB
Call Us on +919878981166
Punjab National Bank was founded in 1895 under the guidance of 7 leaders of independent thought, from different backgrounds on the 12th of April. The bank is today a leading national bank with 5937 branches in all over the country. They were awarded the MSME National Award recently for their excellent performance in the PMEGP sector in the North Zone.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Why Should You Choose PNB Personal Loan?
Punjab National Bank is a leading bank in the provision of loans and other financial products. They have a customer base of more than 72 million. The bank provides all kinds of loans to its customers; personal loan, car loan, home loan, property loan, or other kinds of loans. There are many advantages of taking a personal loan from PNB, some of them which are:
- They provide personal loans to army men, LIC agents, employees of government institutions, salaried people, professionals, and self employed individuals.
- They accept a suitable guarantor provided by the loan applicant.
- There are two types of loans that are available from PNB Bank for the customers, namely, Term Loan and Overdraft Loan.
- Affordable interest rates.
People, who can apply for a personal loan from PNB Bank, are:
- Defense Personnel who is permanent including officials of Military Station Headquarters, CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP.
- Central/ State Govt/ PSUs and all reputed companies/ Institutions confirmed / permanent employees, who draw their salary from accounts maintained by the PNB branches. Or employer's of above categories agree for ‘check-off facility’.
- Professionally qualified Doctors such as, MBBS, BDS & having an annual income of Rs.4.00 lakh & above are also eligible for a personal loan from PNB.
What are the Benefits of Personal Loan from PNB?
- There are many advantages of taking a personal loan from them, such as:
- They provide personal loans at interest rates varying from 15.50% to 22%.
- A person can avail the loan amount varying from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Loan EMIs can be paid for up to 60 months.
- Special loan offers for pensioners.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan: Rate Of Interest
|BPLR system||Base rate system|
|Individuals whose salary is being disbursed through our branches as also those employees who are availing the loan under check-off facility||15.50%||Base Rate + 5.00%|
|For others||16.50%||Base Rate + 6.00%|
For Defence Personnel only
|Individuals whose salary is disbursed through branch||15.25%||Base Rate + 4.75%|
|For others||16.25%||Base Rate + 5.75%|
* Above rates are subject to change without notice.*
It is necessary to compare the interest rates of the personal loan deals that are offered by all the banks. The personal loan is an unsecured loan that an individual can take for fulfilling any personal requirement. This can be for purchasing a gadget, for going on a holiday, for paying medical bills, for paying education expenses and other needs.
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loan to bad credit holder, but you can fulfill your money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
|Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.